Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hep Cat Brigade Parties at PX

My birthday is Wednesday. A night of hard drinking is not a good idea in the middle of the week, so six of us boozed it up on Saturday last. I chose PX as the site. The master mixologist of the place was recently written up in Playboy magazine. Perhaps some of you saw the item while reading the articles, which is why most folks buy the magazine, as I understand it. ANYWAY, back to the most important part: MY DRESS. It is no secret that I love vintage dresses, and this one is great.


My date was great, too. I am drinking a Rosemary Gibson, which was delicious, but made my friend Megan have a puss face when she tried it. "Don't give me any more sips of your drinks!" was her request. I like drinks that are heartier than most, which is why I like PX. The drinks taste clean and not too sweet. The Grog is probably the sweetest thing on the menu and it goes down quick.

1 comment:

Heather Brooks said...

Wow, that place looks swank!

Love the dress - are those cherries on it? SO CUTE!!!

Happy Birfday!