Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Hate My Crappy Ad Firm

They are the worst ad firm I've ever dealt with. They have no concept of customer service, and their work is so sub par, there are no words. I wish I had hired them so that I could fire them. The best thing about working with them is that after I get two more ads developed, I'll never have to deal with them again, Hallelujah!

Let me illustrate the ways in which these knuckleheads have disappointed me.
1. Selling building democracy in developing countries with with machine guns and cigarettes. Literally. The sell sheet had an American soldier with a machine gun holding a cigarette. "Welcome to my country, I'm here to kill you. Sorry, I meant YOUR country. Of course it's your country. I'm still here to kill you. Bullets or cancer. Your choice."

2. Selling driving simulation training to the trucking industry by telling them to "crash and learn". Also, the simulator was pictured in a median strip... as if it fell off of a truck. GAH!

3. Suggesting that we develop a direct mail piece for our campus security assessment program and sending it out a few days after a university nutjob racks up a serious body count, while the incident is still "top of mind" with campus cops. Hey, why not show up at the funeral and hand out fliers? That'll really get 'em!

4. Sending text with typos and misspellings, when they were provided with error free copy. FIVE TIMES!

They suck.

No comments: