Monday, October 15, 2007

People Are Great, Except That They Suck.

Allow me to express my frustration with the fiscally ignorant. Those folks who put the cart before the horse, money-wise. This post stems from the recent failure of a contract on my condo. The buyer in question didn't initial all those cross spaces on the real estate contract, and when we sent it back to her, for final ratification, she crapped out. If you know you only make X and the contract says your mortgage payment will be Y, and you still put down a deposit and THEN get the money whim-whams and vapors, I think you've got a kick in the pants coming to you. That's all I have to say about that. To add insult to injury, my Realtor suggests giving this doofus money; "a little breathing room" if you will. FOOL, if you can't afford my fabulous, perfect for one person and extraordinarily reasonably priced one bedroom condo, home ownership is not in your future. Take up a hobby. Learn to knit. You won't be using your DIY skills any time soon. I am not going to run after you with a hat full of money and beg you to take the place off my hands. GAH!

No comments: