Monday, October 30, 2006

New smells

I recently changed some of my beauty products and now I spend the day in a fog of new smells. I don't like scented products, so nothing I wear is particularly strong, but there's a definite adjustment period while I walk around in a vanilla and green tea cloud for a while.

Taking a leaf from my friend Heather L's book, I'm posting a product endorsement. My new shampoo is Burt's Bees Color Keeper Green Tea and Fennel Seed. Having naturally curly hair means a struggle to find shampoo with no detergents in it to dry hair out. Dry hair is a curly girl's worst enemy! In fact I have just started to use shampoo again after a two year hiatus. Don't get grossed out! I cleaned my hair every day, I just used conditioner to do it. I boosted my curl power a ton, and always smelled fresh and sweet, as is my nature. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm fresh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often share my favorite things too. In fact when we redo my blog I'm going to have a "favorite things" section.

I know what you mean about adjusting to scent. I've notices lipsticks can smell very different. Some of them downright unpleseant.